Cuckoo Maran, golden laced wyandotte, bantam cochin chicks, AL

alabama girl

Songster
11 Years
Apr 5, 2008
Auburn, Al
I got a bunch of very beautiful chicks from a BYC breeder mergmet in Virginia ( a superb person, by the way). Now I think I will get another breed from her, so if any one wants these, let me know.

PS: I also have a blue laced red 3 month old chick.

I am interested in the Cuckoo Marans. I just lost my rir chicks and I would like to get my son some more chicks. let me know if you still have them and price. Will you ship?

How far is auburn from Fountain FL??? I have been looking for some Golden laced wyadoote forever. All I have a hens I need a rooster bad. Do you know if the Blue laced red chick is a roo??

According to the limited description and randmcnally directions, you are some where around 3 hrs. 15 mins away. I think my blue laced red is a rooster, but I'm not positive yet, its only 3-months old.

I agree with what you said about Margaret,
She sent some eggs to me so my granddaughter can watch a chicken hatch, kept in touch with me throughout too.
Very nice lady with great eggs!!!

Thankyou flower pot, not just eggs, lots and lots of chickens and horses too! She has a brilliant young boy who is already an expert in sexing the chicks. Both very sweet natured and generous/honest people. My looooong drive was worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom