Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

If your stove is propane, you need a 100 gallon tank. We have that for our generator. So convenient. We have an account with a propane supplier and they just come out when we call and fill it. I want to change to a propane stove when we remodel the kitchen, and think the 100 gal tank will still be large enough. We own our tank, but I think the propane companies will supply one if you open an account.
Love our propane!

I'm on my rare 3rd cup of coffee this morning. Have not been sleeping well for about 2 weeks now and it's taking its toll. House cleaning day here, so procrastination could be playing a roll. :rolleyes:

I actually did the opposite and slept a little too well last night, lol. It made for a very late and slow start to my day and I feel like I'm scrambling now...well, with just enough procrastination to chat on BYC. :lau

@CluckNDoodle adorable babies you have there!

@ValerieJ why do you need that many hens for 2 cockerels?
How many do you think I need? I want to put them in separate pens with their own, partially because I'm looking for certain chicks and also because the lesser cockerel in my love, so he must have his own girls. If I end up keeping only one, it will be him.

How many do you think I need? I want to put them in separate pens with their own, partially because I'm looking for certain chicks and also because the lesser cockerel in my love, so he must have his own girls. If I end up keeping only one, it will be him.
I dunno. I was just wondering why you were going to have so many. I had 1 roo and 7 hens. Not all the girls eggs were fertile but certain girls were always fertile. I assume 5 hens per roo will be good but I could be wrong.

I dunno. I was just wondering why you were going to have so many. I had 1 roo and 7 hens. Not all the girls eggs were fertile but certain girls were always fertile. I assume 5 hens per roo will be good but I could be wrong.
I'll be starting with 5 per cockerel, so we'll see how it goes. Hoping I will not have to buy chicks and raise. Maybe they will do that for me?

Back
Top Bottom