Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

If your stove is propane, you need a 100 gallon tank. We have that for our generator. So convenient. We have an account with a propane supplier and they just come out when we call and fill it. I want to change to a propane stove when we remodel the kitchen, and think the 100 gal tank will still be large enough. We own our tank, but I think the propane companies will supply one if you open an account.

I pay a yearly rental for my propane tank. They come fill it when I call them. I love my gas stove.

I feel the same. Be proud of your age you have earned it. I am very proud of the fact that I will be three quarters of a century in April.

So take pride in your age and what you are capable of doing.
What scares me is how I can't do what I used to, only a few years ago.

What scares me is how I can't do what I used to, only a few years ago.
I know what you mean. Last year I was sick for 10 months out of 12. I cannot believe how much strength and stamina I lost! Slowly trying to build it up now, but not sure you ever get that back.

I feel the same. Be proud of your age you have earned it. I am very proud of the fact that I will be three quarters of a century in April.

So take pride in your age and what you are capable of doing.

Can't wait to welcome you to the fourth quarter of your first century. I'm the welcoming committee.

Morning everyone!

Thanks for the vat of coffee Sean, I have my (2nd) cup!
smiley coffee mug.gif

Back
Top Bottom