Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I'll have to go back out later to be sure the chickens are ok (they have amazed me with their hardiness). But other than that, I'm inside.

I got one book finished this morning and a new one waiting to be started.

What's your day looking like Val?

Another author that I like is Diana Mott Davidson. She writes from a caterer's point of view with murder involved.

Another author that I like is Diana Mott Davidson. She writes from a caterer's point of view with murder involved.

I haven't heard of her, I'll have to check for her books the next time I get to the library.

The one I just finished is one I've read before, an older book from John Grisham, "The Confession". Very well written but so sad...it's about a man condemned to death for a crime he didn't commit.

I haven't heard of her, I'll have to check for her books the next time I get to the library.

The one I just finished is one I've read before, an older book from John Grisham, "The Confession". Very well written but so sad...it's about a man condemned to death for a crime he didn't commit.

Sadly that’s not that uncommon. :(

I don’t know exactly how many innocent people have been executed but I know it has happened multiple times before or they spent life in prison or whatever.

Thankfully now there’s people working to free innocent people and they’ve overturned several convictions and released people but it’s still sad it even happens.

DNA evidence and new technology has helped a lot though in overturning these old convictions.

But it’s still sad though when somebody loses 10, 20, 30 years of their life or when they actually get executed for a crime they didn’t commit. :(

Oh no, the coffee pot is empty :th

Guess it's time to fix up another! I got my cup, you all help yourselves :)

It's nasty out there. We got another 2+ hours of snow on top of all the stuff on the ground and the wind is making a big mess out of all of it.

Sounds like a perfect day for staying inside.
Gosh Debby, there seems no let up in that place. Almost sounds like a lower Slobovia. I'm sure you're looking forward to spring. Stay safe in the mean time.

Gosh Debby, there seems no let up in that place. Almost sounds like a lower Slobovia. I'm sure you're looking forward to spring. Stay safe in the mean time.

Thanks Pert, we sure have had a crazy winter (it's snowing again right now). I told DH we need to move to one of these:
igloo.jpg

:gig

Hope you're doing well Pert!

Back
Top Bottom