Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Goodmorning everyone. Thanks for the coffee, Val.
Looks like it's going to be another cloudy day but at least the temperature will be up to about 73 supposedly. Maybe I can get some washing out on the line.
Hope you all have a good day.

Hi Pert, your weather sounds perfect! Hope you can get some wash out on the line...that always makes things smell so good!

Well, I have blue skies today and I don't care what the temperature is if it's not raining. :lol:

Goodmorning everyone. Thanks for the coffee, Val.
Looks like it's going to be another cloudy day but at least the temperature will be up to about 73 supposedly. Maybe I can get some washing out on the line.
Hope you all have a good day.
Pert, that just brought back good memories of great smelling sheets!!!

Well, no one here but me and my chickens, but I just had to share a couple photos of Queen Bee today. She is finally outside and loving every minute of it. It's a sunny day, and she is having a good day. If tomorrow she feels bad, I will probably treat her out there. At some point, a chicken needs to be a chicken; there has to be a little healing in that.

She is in a pen by herself mostly. Surly is there, but she is busy brooding on some eggs. I need to watch her for a few days away from, but in sight of the flock, before reintegration. For one thing, Pippi would be jumping on her to establish his ownership. :D She doesn't need that right now.

Queen Bee 4-6-20.JPG
Queen Bee 4-6-20B.JPG

Doesn't she look great now?

Last edited:
Well, no one here but me and my chickens, but I just had to share a couple photos of Queen Bee today. She is finally outside and loving every minute of it. It's a sunny day, and she is having a good day. If tomorrow she feels bad, I will probably treat her out there. At some point, a chicken needs to be a chicken; there has to be a little healing in that.

She is in a pen by herself mostly. Surly is there, but she is busy brooding on some eggs. I need to watch her for a few days away from, but in sight of the flock, before reintegration. For one thing, Pippi would be jumping on her to establish his ownership. :D She doesn't need that right now.

View attachment 2077982View attachment 2077983

Doesn't she look great now?

They both look great Val! And what a nice green area for them.

They both look great Val! And what a nice green area for them.
Actually that's two photos of Queen Bee. :lol: Surly is in her coop with eggs. :D But, thanks!

That is one of the few areas of the runs that is green right now, mostly because it's a high spot. I had to put out so many bales of straw this winter to give them something dry to walk on. Now that spring is in the air, I guess I have some raking to do. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually that's two photos of Queen Bee. :lol: Surly is in her coop with eggs. :D But, thanks!

That is one of the few areas of the runs that is green right now, mostly because it's a high spot. I had to put out so many bales of straw this winter to give them something dry to walk on. Now that spring is in the air, I guess I have some raking to do. :lol:

Too funny, I was seeing it as one picture of 2 chickens. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom