Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone!

There's a pot of coffee, hot water for tea and fruit (to counteract all the banana bread from yesterday) :D

fruit basket.jpg

Hope you all have a great day!

I am wondering how Cap is doing today. @CapricornFarm did you figure out how to keep your little goat at home? How are you feeling today?
Not so hot with my new diagnosis of Scleroderma and associated problems. I just visited the ENT, got drops prescribed to go with my antibiotics.
Can't find the goat in 13 acres of woods and brush. But the pen is wired up so we should not have more escapees. Thanks for asking .

Not so hot with my new diagnosis of Scleroderma and associated problems. I just visited the ENT, got drops prescribed to go with my antibiotics.
Can't find the goat in 13 acres of woods and brush. But the pen is wired up so we should not have more escapees. Thanks for asking .
It is certainly not a great diagnosis. :hugs Do they have a good medicine regime that will help with it? Antibiotics aren't for the Scleroderma are they? Is yours confined to your fingers and toes? I've read that this type can go away in 2-5 years. ( I had a friend with Scleroderma.)

Back
Top Bottom