Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

This is outrageous...it's 6:20am in my time zone and there's no coffee here yet!

There...I fixed it. Fresh coffee and hot tea water for you all ☕

Oh, and good morning everyone!
But YOU are the best coffee maker. :love

Made a fresh pot for anyone who wants seconds. Sorry, sat around with DH drinking his coffee this morning before I came into Cup o Joe. :D

But YOU are the best coffee maker. :love

Made a fresh pot for anyone who wants seconds. Sorry, sat around with DH drinking his coffee this morning before I came into Cup o Joe. :D

I don't know about that... @igorsMistress makes a pretty mean cup of that Arizona coffee. I think it's because her coffee water comes out of the tap boiling from their heat. :lol:

Darn near. There is no such thing as a cold shower in summer here!

I've had to acclimate to various temps with the moving around I've done, but I'm pretty sure southern AZ is beyond my tolerance level.

smiley tumbleweed 2.gif

I know you put ice in your flock's wading pools...do the people pools get chunks of ice in them too? :lol:

Hi everyone. Sad day, I found 2 girls dead in the coop this morning. Our temperatures have been really hot and it's staying near 100* for overnight lows; I'm pretty sure it was the heat that got to them. Angus has bumblefoot so the rest can't wade in their pools because he'll go in too. I got the mister running though and they are all in the coop enjoying a bit of cooler air. It's about 10* cooler at roost height and below than it is outside so hopefully that'll help.
@penny1960 I wish we had fall here right now!

Back
Top Bottom