Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Thanks Debby. Enjoy scrolling and cake!

And of course, I couldn't let you go off to work without a little something I picked up for you

coffee work day.jpg

Good morning everybody! Thanks for the great coffee! I might need one of those big cups. Only 4 hours sleep!!! 😴 How in the world can I take iron intravenously and still end up with such nausea??? Ugh...not looking forward to chemo. :oops:

Not to mention her friends!
Yes! I'll bet she was lonely out there.
She was in rough shape. Still shaky. I am bottle feeding her a little at a time. On my lap in a towel. I got the ticks off her.
Ahhh...she will perk up soon with your loving care. And you two will be best friends. :love You are a true shepherd!

@igorsMistress I know how you feel about loosing your babies! We moved our tweens out of the brooder Friday night into the grow out pen and something got in over night and killed over half of them. I lost over 30 of my grow outs! :hit I had a big cry over that one. Still not sure what got them either. Most were just laying there dead. No blood or anything! It looked like maybe they just got scared to death literally! Still upsets me! But like we all say it’s part of the rearing I guess! Now I think my husband understands a little more why I hatch so many! Gotta get them to adulthood before you can actually start counting them!

@igorsMistress I know how you feel about loosing your babies! We moved our tweens out of the brooder Friday night into the grow out pen and something got in over night and killed over half of them. I lost over 30 of my grow outs! :hit I had a big cry over that one. Still not sure what got them either. Most were just laying there dead. No blood or anything! It looked like maybe they just got scared to death literally! Still upsets me! But like we all say it’s part of the rearing I guess! Now I think my husband understands a little more why I hatch so many! Gotta get them to adulthood before you can actually start counting them!
Awe chickie, I'm so sorry :hugs That's a lot of chicks to lose at once, I hope you can figure what got them.

Back
Top Bottom