Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Guess what??? I got my old computer back good as new!!! Just needed a new battery. I sent it in on the extended warranty and last time they took several weeks before they even worked on it. This time it came back to me within two weeks!!! You cannot imagine how excited I was to see it in the box. I thought the new one had arrived, and there it was, my favorite computer!! :ya

I really hate new computers. :lau Oh well, I will keep the new one too when it gets here. I stood to lose too much on this one. Not letting that happen again. Big important stuff will be on the new one. :old

That's great you got your old one back quickly Val! And nice to have the new one for back up.

Thanks! Still cleaning and trying to get on top of things that didn't get done while I was sick. Not very exciting, but I'm happy to be able to do it again!!

Hope you have a great day too! Actually, let's just both make it so!!! Sure miss Sean's pep talks in the mornings. :D

What's on your plate today?

Nothing extraordinary, just stuff I probably should have been doing the past couple of days if I hadn't been busy being lazy. :lol:

Glad you're feeling better!

Hey, Penny, I'd have to go back and look, but when you said to look to the left of Sun Bird's I thought you meant the outdoor sale area of Sun Bird.

Well, perhaps you said the RIGHT side, where there is an entire vegetable store. Jeremy's moved to that spot, and I thought they were gone. :lau Found my Roma tomatoes. :D

Hey, Penny, I'd have to go back and look, but when you said to look to the left of Sun Bird's I thought you meant the outdoor sale area of Sun Bird.

Well, perhaps you said the RIGHT side, where there is an entire vegetable store. Jeremy's moved to that spot, and I thought they were gone. :lau Found my Roma tomatoes. :D

Crap I was in town today for the flue shot I need to go back in for roma now

Crap I was in town today for the flue shot I need to go back in for roma now
Sorry I misled you the other day. :oops: Jeremy's is fabulous! The vegetables are excellent and I had to buy some peaches that are just perfect for a fresh peach pie, which I'll make tomorrow. Maybe to go with our coffee. 😁

Sorry I misled you the other day. :oops: Jeremy's is fabulous! The vegetables are excellent and I had to buy some peaches that are just perfect for a fresh peach pie, which I'll make tomorrow. Maybe to go with our coffee. 😁

Glad you found your Romas Val! Oooh, and nice fresh peaches too...now I'm drooling with envy. Love fresh peaches and the ones in the store aren't worth the cost or trouble.

Good morning, looks like this place needs a pot of coffee!

coffee pot.jpg

Good morning! Thanks for the coffee Debby.

Ya have to go back now ... there is a Jeremy's in town the farm store uppity sort of farm store across the street is a Jeremy's but also their farm to table restaurant
It's the same Jeremy's, without the uppity. And BTW, they have some chocolate mints right near the counter that are made in Chehalis. Best mints I ever had!! 😋

Back
Top Bottom