Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

It has to be a Bob Evans skillet of some kind. Chicken Skillet? Beef Skillet? Sausage and egg skillet?
Ok, like I said.. I don't see it on the menu any more, but... When I was there some 40 years ago, they served this!
20200929_162717.jpg

Stir fry potatoes a bit, add sausage all cut up, then frozen fresh green beans, a cup of water, and simmer about 15 -20 minutes. No need to season, the sausage does it for you, and the potatoes make the gravy. YUM!

Funny you mention your flock and pumpkin. I gave mine 1/2 of a whole pumpkin last week. The girls here pretty much turned up their noses at it. So with the other 1/2, I baked it, scooped out all the guts and gave that to the flock warm...they loved that! Gourmet birds around here I guess. :lol:
Mine prefer cooked pumpkin too.

SPICED TEA

3 1/2 cups sugar 2/3 cup tea (Instant Nestea)
14 oz. Tang 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. Dry Lemonade
2 tsp Cinnamon Mix (Wyler's)
2 tsp. Cloves

Mix all of the above ingredients together.

Place in a well sealed container.

Use three (3) heaping teaspoons of mix per cup.

This is a very very old recipe.
Sounds good

Funny you mention your flock and pumpkin. I gave mine 1/2 of a whole pumpkin last week. The girls here pretty much turned up their noses at it. So with the other 1/2, I baked it, scooped out all the guts and gave that to the flock warm...they loved that! Gourmet birds around here I guess. :lol:
I have to eat my words now.. Went out with evening meals and checks to do... Bruiser and his two ladies, Charlie and Henrietta, and the two groups in the hoop coops had cleaned that pumpkin up! Only ones not to eat it were Henri and his two gals. They never touched theirs at all. So, I broke their slice up and gave it to Charlie and Bruiser and their ladies.

Back
Top Bottom