Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

[QUOTE="Ladies-Eight, post: 23612531

I visited my Urologist today!

The results of the biopsies were good. No Cancer. The areas in the bladder were from inflammation. He said the red areas were raw and this was causing the UTI's.

He cauterized them and said that should take care of everything. If not, I am to call him and make an appointment, otherwise I will see him in six months.

So it's a big Yeah! :celebrate :thumbsup

I've been visiting my urologist for over 20 years. Occult blood in urine. Had a zillion tests, that lead to nothing. He said some people just have it. My sister did also but, hers started much later in life. Last time she talked to me she said it just went away :idunno . Apparently "mine" likes where it is and has no thoughts of leaving.

The results of the biopsies were good. No Cancer. The areas in the bladder were from inflammation. He said the red areas were raw and this was causing the UTI's.

He cauterized them and said that should take care of everything. If not, I am to call him and make an appointment, otherwise I will see him in six months.

I am so happy he cleared you that way at least

That's great news! So happy to hear it!!! :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom