Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Ladies-Eight

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hollister, Florida 32147
[QUOTE="Ladies-Eight, post: 23612531

I visited my Urologist today!

The results of the biopsies were good. No Cancer. The areas in the bladder were from inflammation. He said the red areas were raw and this was causing the UTI's.

He cauterized them and said that should take care of everything. If not, I am to call him and make an appointment, otherwise I will see him in six months.

So it's a big Yeah! :celebrate :thumbsup

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
I've been visiting my urologist for over 20 years. Occult blood in urine. Had a zillion tests, that lead to nothing. He said some people just have it. My sister did also but, hers started much later in life. Last time she talked to me she said it just went away :idunno . Apparently "mine" likes where it is and has no thoughts of leaving.

penny1960

Yippity do Da Yippity ay
Premium Feather Member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA

The results of the biopsies were good. No Cancer. The areas in the bladder were from inflammation. He said the red areas were raw and this was causing the UTI's.

He cauterized them and said that should take care of everything. If not, I am to call him and make an appointment, otherwise I will see him in six months.

I am so happy he cleared you that way at least

ValerieJ

Sweet Hviti Kisa
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State

That's great news! So happy to hear it!!! :highfive:

Top Bottom