Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning, @Ladies-Eight! :frow

I'm fine. Just had a very sad week. My cat passed away a few days ago. He was my constant companion around here. I do have a very sweet kitty laying next to me right now, but Hviti was a special friend.

How are you doing?

I'm so sorry about your cat.

Glad you have a kitty to help.

I was afraid you were having trouble with your meds.

Take good care of yourself.

And this too will pass.

I'm hanging in there. You can only take it one day at a time.

I'm so sorry about your cat.

Glad you have a kitty to help.

I was afraid you were having trouble with your meds.

Take good care of yourself.

And this too will pass.

I'm hanging in there. You can only take it one day at a time.
Thanks. Yes, I take it one day at a time too. In my case, the only way for this to be behind me is to find all the magic formulas that will mitigate the symptoms. So, I just keep trying. The drug that makes me sick is a permanent part of my medicine cabinet, so I can't just wait for it to be over. Have to figure it out.

How about you? How are you getting through it all? And forgive me, but I don't remember now what you are dealing with. I'm sure I knew, but one thing that has happened to me is my memory is really bad now. :( Sorry about that.

Thanks. Yes, I take it one day at a time too. In my case, the only way for this to be behind me is to find all the magic formulas that will mitigate the symptoms. So, I just keep trying. The drug that makes me sick is a permanent part of my medicine cabinet, so I can't just wait for it to be over. Have to figure it out.

How about you? How are you getting through it all? And forgive me, but I don't remember now what you are dealing with. I'm sure I knew, but one thing that has happened to me is my memory is really bad now. :( Sorry about that.

At this time I'm getting ready to have my cataracts removed. The physician called them angled cataracts. I had never heard of them. They can close instantaneously and cause blindness. I need to be able to see to take care of my husband.

At this time I'm getting ready to have my cataracts removed
They can do so much now! I'm amazed. Does your doctor say your eyesight will improve immediately? Will there be a transition period? I will keep the surgery in prayer, so please give us updates.

At this time I'm getting ready to have my cataracts removed. The physician called them angled cataracts. I had never heard of them. They can close instantaneously and cause blindness. I need to be able to see to take care of my husband.

Will keep both of you in my prayers .. was shopping yesterday did not log in

They can do so much now! I'm amazed. Does your doctor say your eyesight will improve immediately? Will there be a transition period? I will keep the surgery in prayer, so please give us updates.

I had my pre-op appointment this morning. Will let you know how it goes on Thursday.

This is my reason for being late today.

Good afternoon one and all!

Water, tea, and condiments are ready.

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom