Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

We're on a river too. We have geese fly over daily. Geese seem to poop where ever they are, even when flying.
Perhaps its the trees here. They seem to have a highway on the river. I asked my DH last night and he has never seen one over our property either.

You can keep trying, Cap, but I refuse to worry about something I've never seen happen. lol

Good morning everybody! Coffee's on!

Karen, you must be completely changing your Master Bath. How fun!

We are working on a room too. It used to be a shop attached to the garage. We're building an off the grid room out there for fun. It will double as a rumpus room. Maybe put a pool table in it. So far, DH has tiled the floor and built a tiled surround for the wood stove. Lot more to do there. Our ongoing project. We call it the Rabbit Hole.

Good morning everybody! Coffee's on!

Karen, you must be completely changing your Master Bath. How fun!

We are working on a room too. It used to be a shop attached to the garage. We're building an off the grid room out there for fun. It will double as a rumpus room. Maybe put a pool table in it. So far, DH has tiled the floor and built a tiled surround for the wood stove. Lot more to do there. Our ongoing project. We call it the Rabbit Hole.

I love the name for your project.

Back
Top Bottom