Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone. Coffee is ready.

27 degrees out. Another cold morning that I'm sure will mean frozen water fountains for the chickens. They have one heated water fountain inside the coop, but they don't go back in there all day unless they want to lay an egg, so all the outdoor ones will need to be changed out again.

27 degrees out. Another cold morning that I'm sure will mean frozen water fountains for the chickens. They have one heated water fountain inside the coop, but they don't go back in there all day unless they want to lay an egg, so all the outdoor ones will need to be changed out again.
I make my own water warmers.
20220117_192625.jpg

I make my own water warmers.View attachment 3391974
20220117_192602.jpg

Attachments

• 20220117_192602.jpg
    20220117_192602.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 0

@CapricornFarm It's not that I can't get more water heaters, it's that I don't want electrical cords running all over their pasture. They have outdoor watering stations and those freeze up in these cold temps. They have a heated water dish indoors in their coop, but they don't go in there to drink except at night and early morning.

But I do like your heated watering system. Clever.

Back
Top Bottom