Current Internet Theory

Pics
That does sound really cool!

I'd love to see a documentary about it (I was a great fan of the old "How It's Made" series from when the documentary channels actually showed documentaries).
Off topic but another thing I've saw quite often was an alligator sunning itself on a big log and a turtle or 3 sunning theirselves on the alligator. It was the perfect "life is good" meme

I am always amazed and awed at what we are capable of with modern agriculture and logistics.

Cool to see the barges. I grew up in Pittsburgh and have never again lived where barges were in use.

Not to mention that feed sold to backyarders bag by bag is so much more profitable than feed sold to commercial producers by the ton.
Yup, I've see the price differences and talked to folks about the price locking in contracts etc. These people claim to be capitalists but clearly never took economics 101 :rolleyes:

I am always amazed and awed at what we are capable of with modern agriculture and logistics.

Cool to see the barges. I grew up in Pittsburgh and have never again lived where barges were in use.

Not to mention that feed sold to backyarders bag by bag is so much more profitable than feed sold to commercial producers by the ton.
We easily lose sight of the work that it takes for the convenience of a 10min ride to pick up a bag of feed for our animals or a quick trip to the store for a can of corn

Very easy to offer opinion about what should be done from our couch on a phone or computer

The counter arguement I have heard is because Blackrock (supposedly) owns a egg production company they bought purina and want to stop home flocks from laying so people buy store eggs :caf

I'm pretty positive the profit from feed sales are more than eggs even if you make every home flock owner buy.
I am confused. What does Blackrock have to do with Purina? My understanding is that Purina (the chicken feed company not the pet food company) is owned by Land-O-Lakes. And Land-O-Lakes is essentially a Farmer's cooperative.

I am confused. What does Blackrock have to do with Purina? My understanding is that Purina (the chicken feed company not the pet food company) is owned by Land-O-Lakes. And Land-O-Lakes is essentially a Farmer's cooperative.
Yeah supposedly they are owned by someone else? Just quoting the counter arguements I have dealt with doesn't mean it make sense :idunno

We easily lose sight of the work that it takes for the convenience of a 10min ride to pick up a bag of feed for our animals or a quick trip to the store for a can of corn

Very easy to offer opinion about what should be done from our couch on a phone or computer

Yes, I work in a grocery store and the behind-the-scenes stuff it takes to create, for example, a $10 pepperoni and cheese board that you can grab for a game-day get-together snack is remarkable.

Yes, I work in a grocery store and the behind-the-scenes stuff it takes to create, for example, a $10 pepperoni and cheese board that you can grab for a game-day get-together snack is remarkable.
Yes. Or like a sugar refining factory
The amount of work that's involved from sugar cane to a one pound bag is alot. Domino sugar here in louisiana is huge like it needs its own zip code. It packages sugar under its own name but dozens and dozens of different brands are packaged there too. Coffee too.
One coffee importer processes for multiple multiple end use companies and sells to others in different stages of processing from raw bean to ready to put in the pot

IMG_3095(2).jpg
IMG_3103(2).jpg
IMG_3091(2).jpg
IMG_3092(2).jpg
IMG_3093(2).jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Or like a sugar refining factory
The amount of work that's involved from sugar cane to a one pound back is alot. Domino sugar here in louisiana is huge like it needs its own zip code. It packages sugar under its own name but dozens and dozens of different brands are packaged there too. Coffee too.
One coffee importer processes for multiple multiple end use companies and sells to others in different stages of processing from raw bean to ready to put in the pot

View attachment 3396321View attachment 3396322View attachment 3396323View attachment 3396324View attachment 3396325

Oh WOW!!!!!

I do this with my eggs. I have 3 18 pack cartons in the fridge. Family knows to take eggs from the top carton, right side. I fill the cartons under. Once a carton is empty, it goes on the bottom to get filled as needed. If I get one that has a slight crack, I put it in front and eat it first. Everyone has been really good with it (but I did have to label the inside of the carton with arrows “start on this side” 😂
marvelous. I confuse myself, and I only have 3 cartons rotating in and out.
But I never keep more than 2 dozen on hand.

Give it time. I expect someone will soon come out to claim that by "exposing" the problem, the shadowy cabal of "them" was forced to end their devious plan. The people can declare victory, all thanks to the tireless work of the pundit - stay tuned for the next incredible claim they need to warn you about...
the usual turn of events, no?

Back
Top Bottom