Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got back from seeing "Interstellar" - very good, complicated movie. Frankly there is much that I did not 'get'. The very loud background noise/music obliterated much of the dialogue for me. Thought that the acting was great, but need to see this one again a time or two.

2. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011

Glad to hear it's good, I'm hopefully going to see it soon.

3. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

I have that problem with most blockbusters

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sour I liked it even better the second time. I would see it a third time readily if I had the $$$ . Perchie has a great take on it if you've got questions, pm her

5. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    I was wondering if anyone on here has seen Lucy, the Scarlett Johansson movie? I didn't go to the theater and see it, and I was wondering if it was worth getting on netflix.

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I saw 'Lucy,' I can't remember it to well, but, it was a very violent movie. If you go back thru some of the pages you probably will find my review. If you were renting it for a $ 1 or $ 2 , I'd say go ahead and see it. But if it costs more to stream or rent probably not worth it. I really like Scarlet and wish she'd be more selective in the movies she chooses.

7. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

I do like Luc Besson's movies though. Nikita was good, and the original Taxi movies are funny too. And Léon.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  8. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Okay, thanks. It won't cost me anything extra to watch it on netflix, so I'll probably order it and check it out.

9. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

Just watched "The hundred foot journey", I really liked it. It was a warm and positive movie, really gave you a nice feeling inside.

10. Not yet but dying to.

Adding to my list after seeing the trailer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by