Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I saw Blended a while ago; it wasn't exactly the involved, thought-provoking kind of story I'm into but it was great for a laugh, very light hearted and had a nice, fantastical ending like most movies of its kind. All in all a good use of the cinema tickets I won. :p

2. FourteenChicks

FourteenChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Maze Runner!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Yeah that pretty much says it all

3. collingwood

collingwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah my friends at school say maze runner is good!

4. I love that all I have to do for a movie idea is come to this thread.[​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Me too, sometimes people mention older movies I haven't seen - so I go looking for them.

6. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    How about someone starting a thread for GOOD children's movies? I don't have any young children but, people often want to know if the current movies are suited for younger audiences. I'm throwing down the gauntlet, please someone with little kids - pick it up.[​IMG]

7. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

I watch a ridiculous number of children's movies... Almost always big budget ones, also a bit of TV for little guys... And I watch a lot of anime... I may have to tackle that idea Diva...

8. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hennible, it seems like the fickle finger of fate, has pointed to you [​IMG].

9. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Diva I watch and incredible number of children's movies... -cough- because I have little kids ;)
    I also watch a lot of Anime... So I know what's kid friendly. I may just have to take that idea and run with it...

Edited because I'm an idiot and thought I hadn't posted that yet

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  10. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    We went to see Interstellar this evening, and while it's not the kind of movie I would want to watch often, the relativity and string theory concepts in it were fascinating. If I were still teaching, my Physics class would love it. Also, it was quite gripping in places.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by