Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Pics
Oh, I forgot to mention the movie "Blended" earlier. That one was funny too, if you liked "50 first dates", this one is right up your alley.

I saw Blended a while ago; it wasn't exactly the involved, thought-provoking kind of story I'm into but it was great for a laugh, very light hearted and had a nice, fantastical ending like most movies of its kind. All in all a good use of the cinema tickets I won. :p

Maze Runner!
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44c.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44c.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png

Yeah that pretty much says it all

How about someone starting a thread for GOOD children's movies? I don't have any young children but, people often want to know if the current movies are suited for younger audiences. I'm throwing down the gauntlet, please someone with little kids - pick it up.
bun.gif

Diva I watch and incredible number of children's movies... -cough- because I have little kids ;)
I also watch a lot of Anime... So I know what's kid friendly. I may just have to take that idea and run with it...

Edited because I'm an idiot and thought I hadn't posted that yet

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing "Interstellar" - very good, complicated movie. Frankly there is much that I did not 'get'. The very loud background noise/music obliterated much of the dialogue for me. Thought that the acting was great, but need to see this one again a time or two.

We went to see Interstellar this evening, and while it's not the kind of movie I would want to watch often, the relativity and string theory concepts in it were fascinating. If I were still teaching, my Physics class would love it. Also, it was quite gripping in places.

Back
Top Bottom