Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Pics
For those who loved "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel," it brings me great pleasure to announce it's sequel "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" opens March 2015 -
clap.gif
pop.gif
- several of the original cast are back and sassy as ever. The trailer really looked good.

Definitely on our list.

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night. Decided I'm not suited to enjoying movies anymore. Fell asleep at about mid movie, watched the rest this morning. My children raved about the movie! I liked Racoon and tree, whoever they were. They should have their own movie!

Tricia did you buy a costume for him or make it yourself? Any photos of your son from Halloween?

Groot is my favorite, especially Dancing baby Groot. I'm still waiting for the toys to come out. Walmart had Star Lord and Rocket I think about $ 40. each (whoa) but they were good sized and talk when you press the button. Rocket is holding his gun,it makes shooting noises now and then . They both speak in their movie voices clearly.

I got the Guardian's poster up on a bedroom door - NOT my room - I mean people of a "certain age," wouldn't be buying movie posters. I don't know how it got there. Michael's craft store had it and I had a 60% off cpn. so it was fate.

Tricia did you buy a costume for him or make it yourself? Any photos of your son from Halloween?

Groot is my favorite, especially Dancing baby Groot. I'm still waiting for the toys to come out. Walmart had Star Lord and Rocket I think about $ 40. each (whoa) but they were good sized and talk when you press the button. Rocket is holding his gun,it makes shooting noises now and then . They both speak in their movie voices clearly.

I got the Guardian's poster up on a bedroom door - NOT my room - I mean people of a "certain age," wouldn't be buying movie posters. I don't know how it got there. Michael's craft store had it and I had a 60% off cpn. so it was fate.
Here's his costume. I didn't make it, we bought it from a store. He loved it at first site - he LOVED Groot! Don't ask about the glove LOL! He just had to wear it for whatever reason :D

Tomorrow I am going to see "Mockingjay,"(part 1) the 3rd. od the Hunger Games movies.
My children all read the book series. So far they have been very good about not becoming Spoilers. They will be in line tomorrow to see it. I'll probably wait for it to come out on iTunes. I wanna see Snow burn! I hope it happens in this installment. I don't know if I can refrain from throwing something at the TV if he doesn't get what he deserves this go around!

Back
Top Bottom