Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Got a love Judy Dench

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Definitely on our list.

3. petrel

petrel Chats with Chickens

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night. Decided I'm not suited to enjoying movies anymore. Fell asleep at about mid movie, watched the rest this morning. My children raved about the movie! I liked Racoon and tree, whoever they were. They should have their own movie!

4. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    The tree was Groot. My 6yr old son was Groot for Halloween [​IMG]

5. I am GROOT.

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Tricia did you buy a costume for him or make it yourself? Any photos of your son from Halloween?

Groot is my favorite, especially Dancing baby Groot. I'm still waiting for the toys to come out. Walmart had Star Lord and Rocket I think about $ 40. each (whoa) but they were good sized and talk when you press the button. Rocket is holding his gun,it makes shooting noises now and then . They both speak in their movie voices clearly.

I got the Guardian's poster up on a bedroom door - NOT my room - I mean people of a "certain age," wouldn't be buying movie posters. I don't know how it got there. Michael's craft store had it and I had a 60% off cpn. so it was fate.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Tomorrow I am going to see "Mockingjay,"(part 1) the 3rd. od the Hunger Games movies.

8. I can't wait to see it too. I read the series in 3 days when my son had to read it for school in 7th grade.

9. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    Here's his costume. I didn't make it, we bought it from a store. He loved it at first site - he LOVED Groot! Don't ask about the glove LOL! He just had to wear it for whatever reason :D

[​IMG]

10. petrel

petrel Chats with Chickens

My children all read the book series. So far they have been very good about not becoming Spoilers. They will be in line tomorrow to see it. I'll probably wait for it to come out on iTunes. I wanna see Snow burn! I hope it happens in this installment. I don't know if I can refrain from throwing something at the TV if he doesn't get what he deserves this go around!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by