Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Pics
tntchix My son came in from Washington yesterday and I said something like "I didn't know they were selling Groot socks." He got a funny look and said "How did you know? I might as well give them to you now." So I am also the proud possessor of a pair of Groot socks. They just aren't extra wide so I think I will wear them on my skinny forearms . I made him come over and see your post so he'd know I wasn't snooping.(this time).

I think the coincidence is amazing.

Last edited:
Intersteller, was reviewed about page 74 or so. Very, very good movie best seen at least twice to figure out what you missed the first time.

TNTCHIX, I tried on my groot socks and approaching my fat er, muscular calves popped a hole in one. The material can't stretch far enough, when it does stretch out you can barely recognize Groot. I should have just used it as a decoration. Now I feel bad for ruining it.
hit.gif
I generally wear socks with wide stretchy tops for diabetics - these were meant either for youngsters or people with normal range BMI's

deedee, tomorrow we are going to see "Unbroken", and when we get home I will make a prime rib roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and carrots. I may be more excited about the meal than the movie.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom