Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    To you too. :eek:)

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You can afford PRIME RIB ROAST?? Sour, AND can cook - ah me. I f I don't have to eat the beans & carrots, I'll be over as soon as I can. Tomorrow I see "Imitation Game." so may have 3 opinions.

Today my son wanted to see Mockingjay, so I saw it a second time. He hated it, I liked it. Oh well.... no accounting for taste.

3. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    I can't wait to watch Mockingjay, the Hunger Games is one of my favorites. Though I think the first movie was much better than the second I can't wait to see the next. It reminds me of one of my favorite Stephen King stories, The Long Walk, wrote in 1979.
    Anyone watch the new Annie movie? I've heard mostly bad reviews, whats your opinion? Saw the original was on netflix and watched it with my kids who have never saw it, my girls loved it. I think it has been since I was their age that I watched it myself, still a great musical and I don't like musicals.

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    She says we can afford it - near 5 # for just the two of us. Come on over.

But then again she's never been accused of being a realist - she picked me after all. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  5. [​IMG] for Groot!

I know right? Synchronicity is awesome.
    That is so funny. I can't even get to mine until tomorrow. She took them out of my stocking.LOL

6. aww sorry about that. Maybe you can put some stuffing in them and make toys out of them. My dad wears diabetic socks, very comfy.

7. Sour, it's always up to me to make the prime rib for xmas. I am always worried I'm gonna wreck it, but I never do. I'm quite the b**** until dinner is on the table and I'm sure it's good. [​IMG]

I can't wait either.

8. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    The wife and her mother cooked a couple prime rib roasts one xmas, I paid. I begged her to make sure one was medium rare, on the rare side, they both ended up well done. She claimed one was 'pink' in the middle but I didn't see it. Tasted like any beef roast that way, should have saved our money and bought regular roasts.

9. Oh bummer. I do mine in a roaster.

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    " Unbroken " a story worth telling and a movie worth seeing. A great story - a fair movie in my opinion. The Princess really liked it. Would like to hear other opinions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by