Current Social Media Chicken Feed Craze - posted testing results

Pics

U_Stormcrow

Crossing the Road
Jun 7, 2020
North FL Panhandle Region / Wiregrass
User @Joel Just Joel was kind enough to post the results here after user @Geena mentioned they were available. I am NOT linking to the video. This is NOT the place for conspiracy theories. This IS the place to talk about the actual lab results without comment regarding the identity of the guy posting them - no ad hominems. We will assume, for sake of argument (as he did) that the lab was independent and accurate.

Those are the ground rules. If you wander out past left field, I may choose to entertain myself by illustrating just how far out of the ballpark you are - or I may tire of the whole thing and lock the thread before the BYC devs do it for me, and issue another "please behave" warning to me (which, honestly, I deserved).

Next post, I'll start copying the results to this thread. But first, I have to protect some plants - frost warning. be back in 5.

Sorry, doesn't twitter have better quality???

Anyhow, BALabs.com was used as the tester.

Fat, 3.44% (audio), bag: > 2.5%
Protein, 16.25%, bag: > 16%
Fiber, 6.9%, bag < 8%
All listed pesticides (first page) under .1 ppm (parts per million)
1676678191044.png

I'm going to come back and try and identify these later.

Not sure about the title. It doesn't seem relevant to show, explain or debate Chicken Feed Lab results. Maybe to misleading down the road to conspiracy theory, but whatever you think should work.

Not sure about the title. It doesn't seem relevant to show, explain or debate Chicken Feed Lab results. Maybe to misleading down the road to conspiracy theory, but whatever you think should work.
How is it not relevant to show the result of a scientific analysis to end a conspiracy theory?

Reserved to identify tested pesticides. (Page 1)

alpha-GHC?
Aldrin
beta-BHC (Beta-Hexachlorocyclohexane) - I'm having trouble getting the EPA link to load
Chlorpyrifos
DDD dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane (residue from DDT breakdown)
DDE dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (residue from DDT breakdown)
DDT - I hope we all know what this is, and why its use was banned
Dieidrin
Endosulphan - US used ended 2016
Endrin
HCB
Heptachlor

All below this lab's detection limits.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom