Curtis Oaks of Pennsylvania

Nightshade27

Hatching
10 Years
Jan 16, 2010
Pullman
Does anyone know how to contact him? Apparently the Holderread Farm will not be offering mallard runners this year, and I was told that the only way they knew of to get high quality specimens was through this person.

Please help!

47245_1012-2t.gif

Last edited:
I don't know about that, but found a site that sells eggs and says their stock comes from Holderread Farm. They have "trout runners." Are those the mallard looking runners? I was asking earlier if anyone had ordered from them before, but didn't get any replies. I was thinking about ordering some eggs from them, but wanted to know what others thought that ordered from them... Wanted to know if their runners were upright like the ones that come from Holderread Farm. "Feather Acres" is the name. The site is below. Please let me know if you find out anything.

http://www.featheracres.com/Available Birds and Eggs.htm

Curtis Oaks
Rt. 1, Feather Edge Farm
Cockranton, PA 16314
Phone: (814) 425-8347

I think this may be it... not sure. Did a google search using the search criteria - "Curtis Oaks" ducks

thanks rainplace!!! i will definitely have to contact him!

and nettie, i asked holderread farms about the hatchery mallard runners and the person i talked to said that it would be nearly impossible to get a quality one from there. also, are you the person who makes diapars? i received a ducky diaper for my house duck Friar and it fits perfectly! thanks : )

Back
Top Bottom