Cute Chicken & Critter Decals & Signs, Logos - custom Work also....

Just wanted to plug chickenzoo's work! I've had one of her decals on my car for a year now and it looks just like when I received it! The color is just as bright and there's no peeling or flaking! Great product that I get LOTS of compliments on. Great deal and she's easy to work with your ideas and color choices!

I also want to post a shout out!
I custom ordered a set of decals for my long arm quilter, which I named for my grandmother. (Yes, quilters name their machines!
tongue.png
)

Chickenzoo went out of her way to make sure that the decals were perfect. The glittery color is just the right shade and the font elegant. She special ordered the material and was great to work with!

Chickenzoo is THE premier decal artist on BYC!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi ChickenZoo,

i have been looking for decals for the car, you see stick people and flip-flops that indicates mom and dad and however many children and different hieghts etc.......have you made any of these but in the form of chickens ? roo for dad, hen for mom and chicks ( however many a family has ? something to think about in the poultry community. i'd buy some if you had them , you know what i am talking about, those family clings/stick on you see in the back windows of folks cars.....

Hi... Yes i have a few different Chicken family decals.... : )
Just go to lookoutdecals.com to view many options. I still have a lot to upload.....my internet out here is just sloooowwww....lol

Last edited:
Love your decals
had them for what 2 or 3 years. Still sticking great on my back window of the elcamino. Plus bought some few months ago for moms camper shell that we use when doing shows. She loves her emus one :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom