Cute Chicken Video my son made

Amore Galline

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 13, 2011
Temecula, CA
My son made this video of a couple of our chickens being 'hypnotized' and is dying for me to put it up on here so that he gets lots of views!

Please take a look (it would make him so happy :eek:) and it's not too long:
hypnotized chickens

Thanks for watching!

That was too cute!!! Tell your son that he did a great job. I"m a believer !!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbsup.gif

Thanks! He will appreciate that. At 14, feed back for him is everything!

He'd also love it if people want to leave comments, or hit "like."

Thanks!

TheSpiceGirls ~ I have no idea why this works! My husband somehow knew about this, and couldn't wait until our girls were big enough to try it! Some seem to 'hypnotize' better than others. Our Welsummer isn't as calm and friendly as our others, and she doesn't hypnotize very well because she's too worried about you laying her on her side (or being held in general) to pay attention to the line being drawn. Our EE and BR are very friendly and curious, and they hypnotize best. With them, it works every time!

Chicken Rustler ~ Thanks, he'll love to hear that! He is really interested in post-production type work, and even did an "internship" at his cousin's media graphics company this past summer.

Thanks for watching!

thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup
thumbsup.gif
works! i tried it and on every chicken i tried it on it worked! great trick!

Added: works on even my unfriendliest chicken (she was a pain to catch in the beginning
tongue.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom