Porcelain

Dottles

Daredevil

Cuddles

CuddleBug

Lil'Bit

Bigfoot

Wellie
Oh my goodness marshmellows is probably my favorite!

Randy the rooster, Benny the banty, Lacey, Gonzo, Camilla(you can't have a Gonzo without a Camilla) Buffy, Bunny, Peeps, Peggy, Patsy and Fluffy the frizzle cochin banty.

Well I have only named 3 of my 5 easter eggers so far and I am waiting on 2 silkies so they arent named either but so far

1.Cocoa
2.Cinnamon
3.Buttercup

Only 1 of my 8 ducks so far
1. Quackers (Cause she is really noisy) lol

The title really describes it all, tell me the name of your poultry, (No need for photos, because we dont base it off that, but you can if youd like) it can be any poultry, Chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, guinea fowls, etc!

by the way, the contest ENDS at May 15, 2021
Winner; Cinnamoncocketial *SESAME*

Help with the great name debate of 2021!!!!!

We are new to raising chicks but have 6 of the cutest fluff ball pullets ever. The wife had two names picked out long before (lil peep and nugget) and the toddler grandkid quickly picked two names (chirp and ummm). All the names I like are from movie lines and keep getting the disapproving looks.

So, is Dr Quinn an Medicine Woman (because if I wanted roosters I would have named them Walker and Texas Ranger) too terrible? Talladega Nights was not my first choice but gets the least resistance.

I wanted Animal House for the whole flock (bluto, boon, d-day, pinto, flounder, and of course stork) with the greek letters on the coop. Sheer genius with lasting humor that transcends generations. They would be the kind of chickens you could drink a beer with and make stories that will become legend.

Do I put my foot down and upset the grandkid and go with the Animal House theme or compromise?
Id do the animal house theme, thats just me though. :)

Back
Top Bottom