Cutest Webs of 2016 contest

Adorable!!! Do you agree that there aren't many ducklings cuter than Welsh Harlequin ducklings?

Of course. And mine are the cutest of all!
big_smile.png

I think mine are! I guess we all think that no matter how cute someone else's duckling is, they can never be as cute as ours! I have never seen any duckling cuter than any of mine. Not to say that some don't come close ... (DO NOT tell my ducklings that!!!!)

Agreed!
(Mine are still the cutest :D)

Agreed!
(Mine are still the cutest
big_smile.png
)

"HEY!!! Wait a minute here! You can't say that!!! I am the cutest duckling in the whole wide world and I know it!
tongue2.gif
"

"Attention, all ducklings: A major injustice has occurred here! I have not been given proper respect! Y'all are second to me!"

"That's right, Quackers, but you left out one part: I am just as cute as you! By the way, your picture is upside down."

"OK, fine, Puddles, you can be as cute as me.
MOM, YOU PUT MY PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN!!! THIS IS INJUSTICE! THIS IS INTOLERABLE! THIS IS - umm ... hang on a sec while I get a thesaurus."
gig.gif
Sorry, I had to!

"HEY!!! Wait a minute here! You can't say that!!! I am the cutest duckling in the whole wide world and I know it! :plbb " "Attention, all ducklings: A major injustice has occurred here! I have not been given proper respect! Y'all are second to me!" "That's right, Quackers, but you left out one part: I am just as cute as you! By the way, your picture is upside down." [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] "OK, fine, Puddles, you can be as cute as me. MOM, YOU PUT MY PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN!!! THIS IS INJUSTICE! THIS IS INTOLERABLE! THIS IS - umm ... hang on a sec while I get a thesaurus." :gig Sorry, I had to!
:gig :lau Mine are cuter because they have their webs on a towel. :D

"HEY!!! Wait a minute here! You can't say that!!! I am the cutest duckling in the whole wide world and I know it!
tongue2.gif
"

"Attention, all ducklings: A major injustice has occurred here! I have not been given proper respect! Y'all are second to me!"

"That's right, Quackers, but you left out one part: I am just as cute as you! By the way, your picture is upside down."

"OK, fine, Puddles, you can be as cute as
MOM, YOU PUT MY PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN!!! THIS IS INJUSTICE! THIS IS INTOLERABLE! THIS IS - umm ... hang on a sec while I get a thesaurus."
gig.gif
Sorry, I had to!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! This reminds me of the show called "Peep and the Big Wide World" with a vain, loves to sing duck who's the best character.
Let me post some of his quotes ( somewhat different maybe):

" (singing) oh there's nothing better than a duck, nothing in the world. Oh your really out of luck, if you don't happen to be a duuuuuuuuuck! QUACK! I'm here till Tuesday."

The duck finds some bread and saves saying it's "duck wisdom" it telling the ants they can't have, then it gets moldy
sickbyc.gif
:
"ANTS!" ants: "How's the bread ):-( " duck: "it's ruined. You can have it now." duck leaves with his friends, turn back and says "and you say I never share."
He's great!

Fine, here's their dirty feet on a towel! They didn't stay on the towel very well, they'd rather sit next to it and eat it. ("Mmmm, what laundry detergent do you use?)
*sigh* Weeell..... My burds have their webz on a lavender towel. Lavender makes everything cuter. :D
Oh my gosh, she's SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Name her sweetheart!
Good idea!

Back
Top Bottom