Cyn! Where did the time go?? Day 20 cheep cheep!

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Cyn, today is day 18 for your eggs? I swear I just set those things in the incubator the day before yesterday. Well, in the hatcher they go, Ill keep you posted! (I cant believe it, where did those days go???)

Last edited:
I have 6 of Velvet's and 6 barred rocks. That a pretty good rate so far....we'll see what happens 3 days from now.

I'll be anxiously watching and waiting with you. She's sending some eggs to me tomorrow and I need to do something to occupy my time while I wait. I hope you'll post lots of pics for me to ooh and ah over.
lol.png

I have 3 pips on the BRs, 2 Mandy's and 1 Amanda (is Amanda and Mandy the same girl?). No action yet on the blue orps.

As of day 20, I have 2 BRs hatched, and 3 more just about to pop out...none of the blue orps have done a thing. They are lazy bums!!

Okay, its official, 5 barred rocks out. I had to move the very first one out of the hatcher; he (he?) was running around pecking all the new borns. What a bully! So he and the 2nd oldest are in the brooder already. I have 3 newly wet babies in the hatcher, one BR egg left, with no action yet. And of course the blue orps are hiding.....

The Orps just want to make a grand entrance and not share the spotlight with anyone else, LOL. Most of the time, one will pip right as Day 21 is starting and the last one hatch as Day 22 is starting. Seems to be the pattern when I hatch them at home.

Back
Top Bottom