Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

how's Wobbles?

He's awesome! He finally got his lil' drake feather and now my baby's all grown up. Kinda nervous, though...I have a job interview next week at a clinic that doesn't allow birds on-site so I don't know what I'm gonna do if I get the job.

Also he kinda sucks at oiling himself, I don't know why. But that's probably more of a "clueless house duck" thing than a call duck thing. Unless you guys have any stories to share about call ducks sucking at duckhood.

He's awesome! He finally got his lil' drake feather and now my baby's all grown up. Kinda nervous, though...I have a job interview next week at a clinic that doesn't allow birds on-site so I don't know what I'm gonna do if I get the job. 

Also he kinda sucks at oiling himself, I don't know why. But that's probably more of a "clueless house duck" thing than a call duck thing. Unless you guys have any stories to share about call ducks sucking at duckhood.
aaaah, so he's a sweet little guy duck. Could you fashion something in-house for him that's safe while you're at work if you get this job?

Oh sure, but he'd still get lonely and quack his little head off all dang day. He needs a buddy but I'm afraid we can't get him one until the breeding season kicks in again in the Spring. :/ I'm hoping that if I get the job I can convince them to allow him to be there as a sort of clinic mascot like at my old job. :p

Also, another call duck question: How normal is it for white calls to have non-white plumage? Wobbles has - get this - a single, tiny black feather on the top of his head. Just the one! It's so cute!

Back
Top Bottom