Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

This post is from April. We need updated pics of these two now! :)

I actually sold the larger one, but here is the smaller one, my personal favorite of the flock.
IMG_0188.JPG

I think I might go get some calls now!!!!! Where is the best place to get them?

Well “best” is a relative term. :D
Depends whether you are looking for pet quality, show quality, breeder quality. Eggs, ducklings, or adults? But check FB groups, or maybe CL you may find some. Many calls are done laying for the year, I believe. I’m getting an egg about every other day.

Well “best” is a relative term. :D
Depends whether you are looking for pet quality, show quality, breeder quality. Eggs, ducklings, or adults? But check FB groups, or maybe CL you may find some. Many calls are done laying for the year, I believe. I’m getting an egg about every other day.

So i know what pet and show quality look like, what is considered breeder quality? Good genes but not quite sq??

Mallard lane farms.com will ship them for a pretty penny if you cant find any locally.
Thanks! I might not be able to get them because of my run size so I am having to look at the different breeds that I want(all of them) and figure out which will be better for me and my flock.

I know wishing is for kids but I have to say....when I wish I wish for 1,000 to extend my run and get all the kinds of ducks that I want to fill it up!

Back
Top Bottom