Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Oh my goodness. . how cute is she!! :love:love
I ran across a thread the other day where someone else was talking about a tail less duck and projectile pooping :eek::lau
Made me think of you. I had to search where you talked about it I somehow un watched this thread apparently. :confused:

Oh its so true! We actually called her Squirt because she pooped pretty much on the walls instead of the floors!

Were you ever able to determine if she had an oil gland?

I never was able to locate one on her but she swam very well and didnt seem to have any feather issues, so she may have had one that i never found. She was very very loud, very energetic, and very skittish.

Oh its so true! We actually called her Squirt because she pooped pretty much on the walls instead of the floors!

I never was able to locate one on her but she swam very well and didnt seem to have any feather issues, so she may have had one that i never found. She was very very loud, very energetic, and very skittish.
Well. .it may be a good thing tail less ducks poop that way or someone might decide to start breeding them on purpose! Lol. . it's pretty cute. Little duck ball :gig

Do you know what kind of duckling that is in the picture?
He's a Bibbed Gray Call. All grown up now :)

IMG_6062.jpg
IMG_6113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom