dairy goats ?

Congratulations on your goat -- she's really cute. The only thing I can point out is that you might need to give her a companion? -- goats don't do well alone from what I know of them.

Quote:
Oh, silly kinnip... her poor goats were in line for ears when they heard there were animal crackers across the way... they went for the crackers and completely missed out on getting ears!
lol.png

edited for spelling

yuckyuck.gif
Smart goats go for food not goofy body parts.

o.k. today we got her a 1 year old boer doeling that isnt bred . tonight she is making a lot of noise unlike marry the saenan .i will put pictures of her on here tomorrow.

smile.png
You did good! Mary is a nice looking goat! The little boer should settle down soon. She just needs some time to adjust.
Good Luck with them!

I'm so glad you got her a buddy. Give it a couple of days and they'll be fast friends and the little boer won't be yelling so loudly... she's just afraid from the move right now.

Can't wait to see pictures!

16675_goat002.jpg

Here is Mary's companion goat, she isn't nearly as docile as Mary, but she hasn't been messed with as much as Mary has.

Mary is rather bossy and a little mean to her, but it doesn't seem to bother the little boer too much. Mary is definitely the "top dog" goat.

Back
Top Bottom