Dalton Ga show

xChickiex

Songster
Feb 11, 2012
east tn
Is anyone else going to the Carpet City Bantam Club show in Dalton Ga? If I have my information correct it is on March 10th and is a double show. This one is only about 3 hours away cant wait
smile.png

Yes i am going. This will be my first show. What time does it start? Will they have bird for sale there? What will i be looking to spend for a pair? I am looking to buy atleast 15-20 pairs.

I had planned on attending but my show silkies went broody
hmm.png
. I do plan on attending the one this fall though, hopefully broodiness will be abit calmed down lol. Good luck to everyone going
thumbsup.gif

I'm still trying to find that out myself. I live about an hour east of Dalton so not that far, though gasoline makes it cost more than I'd like to drive there.

This is the only thing so far I can find that lists a time at all, but that is probably for exhibitors:

North Georgia Fairgrounds
500 Legion Drive, Dalton, GA (map)
Selected By: Fritz & Christina Duncan
11th Annual Spring Fling Double All Breed Bantam Show March 10th 2012 North Georgia Fair Grounds Entry Fee $4 for both shows.
Phone in Deadline is 3-6-12 Phone # [masked]
Judges Timmy inman, Daniel Dysart, Tom Carey, Matt Lhamon, Phil Bartz, Glen See
JUNIORS Top 5 will receive trophies All Class Champions and Reserve Champions will receive a Certificate Top 5 Old English will receive Certificate.
ABA Showmanship will be held Trophies for Champion and Reserve Champion in each age group.

This woman is listed at a contact person for the show, so she may be able to tell you more, from this link:
http://www.browneggblueegg.com/Shows.html

Quote:

Last edited:
Gates open at 6am and first show starts at 9am. I called to find out myself. I still dont have any info on the sales area.

I had a good time at the show and meet alot of people. Thanks to all the people i bought from outside.

Back
Top Bottom