d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

29 X 13=377 I got that covered. But wait when I throw in the ameracanas, barnvelders, and the Giant-eggers, Me and Pinky are going to "Take over the World"
celebrate.gif

Now what in the world makes you think there are only 29 recruits training for my horde? Oh how misinformed your forces are. muahahahaha Have you ever met a Delawegger? Don't make me unleash those on ya!

I think these are my 5 silver quails,every thing else is either black, lavander, or chipmunks.
Do the bottom three look right for silver quail?

Oh! Can any body tell me how I ended up as a GFM?

Last edited:
I have a Quail D'Anver(Amelia Egghart) who hatched out 5 of her own chicks. She is VERY protective of them, and attacks my hand when I go to change the water or food in her brooder. How long will this last? The chicks are one week old. When can I put her back in the coop with her roo partner (Gazpacho)? I don't want him to get too lonely! I have a bunch of other chicks the same age in my other brooder, including D'Anvers that I hatched myself.

I have ten 1-week old Quail D'Anver chicks and two 2-month old Quail D'Anver chicks that I would love to sell, or trade for different colored D'Anvers (for variety). They are all from my Gazpacho and Amelia Egghart, who came from SQ parents. Anyone in CT interested?

i know these are some crappy photos but i broke my good camera so im stuck with this crappy one
wondering what gender these are or if its still to early yet
the black project chick i just noticed is getting some gold/red breast feathers coming in
they just came in today as they were not theyre yesterday

Back
Top Bottom