Pics
I got two kittens last fall that were CRAWLING with fleas, they were horribly infested. They were too small for flea treatments but I had some diatomaceous earth with neem oil, I put a pinch of that on the nape of their necks and worked it down their backs. I didn't think it would work and had already bought enough flea treatment to treat them when they were big enough plus our other cat, and the dog as I expected everyone to get bad fleas. Oddly, all the fleas disappeared from the kittens, and no other animals got them. Craziest thing ever, but I was happy!

I got two kittens last fall that were CRAWLING with fleas, they were horribly infested. They were too small for flea treatments but I had some diatomaceous earth with neem oil, I put a pinch of that on the nape of their necks and worked it down their backs. I didn't think it would work and had already bought enough flea treatment to treat them when they were big enough plus our other cat, and the dog as I expected everyone to get bad fleas. Oddly, all the fleas disappeared from the kittens, and no other animals got them. Craziest thing ever, but I was happy!
Oh wow that’s so strange but awesome!!!

IMG_1541.jpeg
IMG_1542.jpeg
IMG_1543.jpeg
IMG_1544.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom