Pics
IMG_1594.jpeg

Oh wow that’s awesome! I love ice cream and yogurt still so I couldn’t go dairy free lol milk sometimes hurts my stomach though. I love ost milk. It’s delicious. Almond is good too though.
There are some very good dairy free yogurt and ice creams out there now! Ben and Jerry's has great dairy free ice cream, So Delicious Dairy Free has yogurts and ice creams, and Silk has good yogurts, I've also found Oiu that is dairy free but it was expensive. Even dairy free cheese is coming along 😄

You could also try A2 milk, Google the difference and you'll get good info. There's a brand called A2 in the US now, my friends from France can't drink even organic milk, but the A2 milk they are good with.

There are some very good dairy free yogurt and ice creams out there now! Ben and Jerry's has great dairy free ice cream, So Delicious Dairy Free has yogurts and ice creams, and Silk has good yogurts, I've also found Oiu that is dairy free but it was expensive. Even dairy free cheese is coming along 😄

You could also try A2 milk, Google the difference and you'll get good info. There's a brand called A2 in the US now, my friends from France can't drink even organic milk, but the A2 milk they are good with.
Thanks! This is really good info!! I’ll try those.

Must be Montana... 😂

Maybe a weird coincidence. Security camera caught the cabins lily nibbler passing through yestermorn ♡
Koke'e_coop_&_run_2023-06-19T00_12_45-1000_exported_848.jpg

First time I have more than just my strong suspicion a deer is chomping garden yummies. Thought it could be pigs and have only caught feral cats and chickens on camera. Anywho, I was thrilled. 🦌

Must be Montana... 😂

Maybe a weird coincidence. Security camera caught the cabins lily nibbler passing through yestermorn ♡View attachment 3549390
First time I have more than just my strong suspicion a deer is chomping garden yummies. Thought it could be pigs and have only caught feral cats and chickens on camera. Anywho, I was thrilled. 🦌
No clue where it is LOL

And oh gosh!! Glad you finally caught the culprit on camera hah

Hope and her chicks first dirt day. Locked the flock out of run and garden for a bit, gave them live mealworms and fed the mainflock a gamecock feed for snack.
20230619_082832.jpg

Then opened up for the meet and greet.
20230619_083625~2.jpg

Hope is low in the pecking order and blind in one eye so I was worried... plus I broke (going on 5 so far?) Broodies and did not want jealous mom attacks.
Went pretty perfect ♡ Hope is a 5☆ mom

Hope and her chicks first dirt day. Locked the flock out of run and garden for a bit, gave them live mealworms and fed the mainflock a gamecock feed for snack.
View attachment 3549397
Then opened up for the meet and greet.
View attachment 3549400
Hope is low in the pecking order and blind in one eye so I was worried... plus I broke (going on 5 so far?) Broodies and did not want jealous mom attacks.
Went pretty perfect ♡ Hope is a 5☆ mom
Awwwww so cute!!!!

Back
Top Bottom