Day 17

I use a flashlight to candle my eggs, so i don't see any veins in the final stages. I don't know if you can see them with a regular candler or not. Did you see veins in the first week? If so, i would say there is a good chance it's alive. Anyway, since you are so close, i would just wait it out, and see if it hatches! Good luck! :)

I hope I am at the right place to ask a question. I am on day 17 of hatching chicken eggs. In one of my eggs I can't see any movement or veins. There is also a air cell on both ends of the egg. Could it be a late chicken death
Have you candled previously in the incubation to watch for development and to trace the air cells??

FB_IMG_1539800130125.jpg FB_IMG_1539800130125.jpg that's the small end FB_IMG_1539800130125.jpg
Have you candled previously in the incubation to watch for development and to trace the air cells??

Yes and there was only the one air cell at the top. The chick was moving a little the day before. Then today no movement. I also couldn't see the veins that well the day I saw slight movement

I use a flashlight to candle my eggs, so i don't see any veins in the final stages. I don't know if you can see them with a regular candler or not. Did you see veins in the first week? If so, i would say there is a good chance it's alive. Anyway, since you are so close, i would just wait it out, and see if it hatches! Good luck! :)
Yes I saw a few veins on day 16. I'm going to leave it in and hope for the best. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom