Day 19 no pips

I always get chick nerves too constantly looking in the bator window seeing if anybody is rocking you would think I'm a madwoman! Even yelled out my husband this time for being too dang noisy and making it hard for me to hear peeping.And that's just hatching for myself I don't even want to know what hatching for someone else would do.

I always get chick nerves too constantly looking in the bator window seeing if anybody is rocking you would think I'm a madwoman! Even yelled out my husband this time for being too dang noisy and making it hard for me to hear peeping.And that's just hatching for myself I don't even want to know what hatching for someone else would do.
It is definitely nerve wrecking and now thinking about it I think I started a day early :/ so that's probably why they aren't hatching yet.

Well only 1 out of 24 of my chicks are alive in the egg I water candled and it was rocking and I also used a flashlight to candle and there was definite moving so now I only have one egg in the incubator I'm hoping this baby survives.

I only have one baby that survived and it still hasn't made an internal pip so I am waiting patiently today is the due date, so I know it still has time.

Back
Top Bottom