Day 20 for Coturnix and still nothing.

I made my own and spent the money on the thermostat..
So now I have awesome bator...

Wine cooler fridge from Craigslist
Lyons thermostat
heat wire from little heater
fan from a little heater
working on the turner... so hand turning atm.

total cost less then $100
total eggs it can hold? over 300 quail eggs, 90 chicken eggs.

Quote:
THE ECO 20 IS THE BEST VALUE AND PERFORMING TABLE TOP OUT THERE BAR NONE! YOU CANT EVEN GET A COOLERBATOR AND TURNER FOR 99 BUCKS --- THATS WHAT YOU'RE ECO 20 IS GONNA COST. 99 BUCKS AND IT SURE HATCHES THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF DIFFICULT EGGS. I HAVE BOTH 20'S AND 40'S THEY ARE UNBEATABLE FOR TABLE TOP PERFORMANCE... DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL USE SO THEY PERFORM WONDERFULLY... ROCK SOLID CONSISTANT AND 90% OF THE UNIT DISASSEMBLES AND GOES RIGHT IN THE DISHWASHER FOR CLEANING.

I have Lyon turn-x and roll-x great super incubators , i got mine all used ( 4 of these)Eggs on side best for the high dollar eggs like parrots

sportsman have 6 of these , also got used great for most eggs can hatch 1200 quail eggs at one time.

Wouldn't waste my money on a lg.....they will hatch eggs, if you want to babyset them. gave mine all away.

Hatchrite great high dollar end ..........complete control just plumb water line in ....eggs are layed on their side all rolled, which works best for peafowl eggs.

Jamesway to large to run most time ,mine been used about 3 times 3,000 pheasant eggs

Old sear metal incubator...dad gave me , he got it in 1955 still works like a new one.

All these incubators I got used....

So watch for used incubators ,

all my sportsman cost me $125 to $250 each no more....beat the heck out of those styrofoam with turners that people are paying over $100 for.

Back
Top Bottom