day 23?

kjk66ss

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 18, 2011
chatsworth,ca
i have 2 rhode island red eggs that are on day 23 and and one in anouther bator that was at 25 days. the one at 25 days had no movement so i removed the egg and opened it to find a fully formed good looking chick that didnt make it not sure why.the air sac was never opened by the chick and had no moisture in the air sac...

the other two chicks are on day 23 and i candled them quickly and seen alot of movement inside the eggs? what are the chances of them hatching,or will they die off like the other?

I'd give them another days and if they don't hatch i'd help them out since they are still alive I had to do that with my banty/blue andy cross he was too big for his egg and couldn't get out

usualy by day 23 or 24 I would just help them out
thumbsup.gif
goodluck

OK I'm getting too anxious now!! the last 2 eggs still haven't pipped or anything.

i quickly took the eggs out and candled them an one you can clearly see moving inside. the other egg is so dark inside that couldn'tnt hardly see anything and that is how the others kind of looked before they hatched.

what is going on? i also have some other eggs waiting to be set as soon as these last two figure out what they want to do.

Back
Top Bottom