Day 27 No Progress Under Broody Call

Oh you gorgeous supportive people!!!!! So I snuck outside (It's 00:47 here!) and I took just one of the eggs to candle. This looks promising! In fact I felt a "kick", I'm so happy I had to flap my hands!!

(I put the egg back first!)

Edit: It's only a short video I realise and I managed to record the ground for about a minute afterwards in my excitement putting it back! But definate movement and a definate kick!

Oh you gorgeous supportive people!!!!! So I snuck outside (It's 00:47 here!) and I took just one of the eggs to candle. This looks promising! In fact I felt a "kick", I'm so happy I had to flap my hands!!

(I put the egg back first!)

Edit: It's only a short video I realise and I managed to record the ground for about a minute afterwards in my excitement putting it back! But definate movement and a definate kick!
:wee Great news and look at that duckie in there!!!

:wee Great news and look at that duckie in there!!!
Such a relief!! I was so convinced I'd lost them. If I just get one baby I'll be so happy :fl We will see how many of the 14 make it but I'm happy to keep waiting hopefully now! Thank you so much for all your care and support, I haven't got any birdie friends IRL so it's lovely to have my hands held by people who understand! I'll keep you all updated :wee

Such a relief!! I was so convinced I'd lost them. If I just get one baby I'll be so happy :fl We will see how many of the 14 make it but I'm happy to keep waiting hopefully now! Thank you so much for all your care and support, I haven't got any birdie friends IRL so it's lovely to have my hands held by people who understand! I'll keep you all updated :wee

:ya :ya
Many of us don’t have any IRL birdie friends. :D
We definitely understand the excitement.

20190616_171543(0).jpg

Two so far just in time for Father's Day! Lots more pipped. One zipped! Mum's got up to have a quick drink in the background.

Edit: For future reference, ccording to my original calculations this is day 30!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom