Day 27 No Progress Under Broody Call

Yes get your bator up and running just in case and also brooder set up. You just never know. The rest I'll give over to @WVduckchick she is the expert on assisting.

That was hilarious about water color classes.
I'll get on that task tonight! At least I will feel like I'm doing something useful!

Definitely wouldn't hurt to have an incubator on standby, but I don't expect she will have any problems.

I had a nice surprise when I went out this morning. I saw an empty egg shell under my final sitting duck hen. Then I saw a duckling worming its way out of another shell. She decided to sit in a tight spot, so its hard to see what's going on, but I saw at least 2 ducklings! :)

Definitely wouldn't hurt to have an incubator on standby, but I don't expect she will have any problems.

I had a nice surprise when I went out this morning. I saw an empty egg shell under my final sitting duck hen. Then I saw a duckling worming its way out of another shell. She decided to sit in a tight spot, so its hard to see what's going on, but I saw at least 2 ducklings! :)
How exciting!

Oh congratulations!!! :jumpy:jumpy Which breed are they? Post a pic when you can I need my fix!

Oh congratulations!!! :jumpy:jumpy Which breed are they? Post a pic when you can I need my fix!

All Calls. I take so many pictures! I can definitely help you out. :lau

Tequila hatched 9 last Thursday/Friday
IMG_5119.JPG

Squirt hatched 6 over Saturday and Sunday.
IMG_5144.JPG

Now Brandy's have started hatching.
IMG_5210.JPG

They have turned my down-spout drain into a swimming hole. :lol:
IMG_5181.JPG

Back
Top Bottom