Day Old LF Ameraucana Chicks For Sale

showinbirds

Songster
8 Years
Feb 1, 2011
COLUMBUS, KS

We are now taking orders for day old L.F. Amerauacana chicks. We are offering day old large fowl Ameraucanas in black, blue, blue splash, lavender, and a limited number of wheaten/blue wheaten. These chicks are from show-quality brood fowl. All varieties are $7.00 each, and there is a 10 chick minimum for safe shipping. Shipping charges vary by zip code. We are members of the Ameraucana Breeders Club, and are NPIP certified. We show our Ameraucanas, and our birds did very well in 2012 and 2013. (Champion AOSB 2 times, BB 2 times, RB 3 times, BV 5 times, RV 4 times, Grand Champion Large Fowl, and Super Show Champion.) To place an order you can send a PM, email me at [email protected], or call 620-389-2732. We accept PayPal, money orders, and checks.

Last edited:
We are offering day old large fowl Ameraucanas in black, blue, blue splash, lavender, and a limited number of wheaten/blue wheaten. These chicks are from show-quality brood fowl. All varieties are $7.00 each, and there is a 10 chick minimum for safe shipping. Shipping charges vary by zip code. All orders must be prepaid. We are members of the Ameraucana Breeders Club, and are NPIP certified. We show our Ameraucanas, and our birds did very well in 2012 and 2013. (Champion AOSB 2 times, BB 2 times, RB 3 times, BV 5 times, RV 4 times, Grand Champion Large Fowl, and Super Show Champion.) To place an order you can send a PM, email me at [email protected], or call 620-389-2732. We accept PayPal, money orders, and checks.

Would you sell chicks to folks that can pick up? I am in Pea Ridge, Ark and it wouldn't be a bad drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about that too. I live in Tulsa, just south of you, and at this time of year it would be well worth the drive to save the chicks the cold.

When will you have BBS and Blue wheaten chicks available? I want to add to my current BBS flock and would love to have some Blue Wheatens, but I haven't decided if I can make room for another variety.

Last edited:
It depends a little bit on weight. 25. chicks weigh about 3 1/2 pounds express is $31 and it looks like we can ship priority to you for $15 .

Back
Top Bottom