Days old pekins

Pics
It's a hard thing to do I know, Opie was inside till 12 weeks old but I took him out all the time so he could be with the other ducks chickens and geese. Once we got him his own girls it took a bit of time to get him away from me and bonded to them but it did. At least you won't have to worry about Nibbles jumping on your back wanting to mate with you, that was really a shock when Opie did it to me. But we got it worked out. :)

I dont want her to be a duck:hit:hit
I know the feeling!

Berts ready for a night on the town

Coulda swore i mightve seen him chasing mary. I doubt it but i sure hope.
Go Bert:lol:

It's a hard thing to do I know, Opie was inside till 12 weeks old but I took him out all the time so he could be with the other ducks chickens and geese. Once we got him his own girls it took a bit of time to get him away from me and bonded to them but it did. At least you won't have to worry about Nibbles jumping on your back wanting to mate with you, that was really a shock when Opie did it to me. But we got it worked out. :)
:lau
I was so sure rain was going to be a girl cause she would flatten herself out in front of me when I would go to pick her up. :gignope. . guess it was just submissive behavior.
I was afraid he wouldn't know he was a duck. . But I took him outside daily and let him see the others. And he gradually spent more and more time with them until he finally stopped coming back to me to sleep on my foot. :hit

I will be seperating them soon hopefully

Would be so happy to have some kahki pekin mix ducklings

Nibblers so sweet. i got her bird gravel today so i can feed treats like lettuce and peas

Oh and she was going to eat way to much gravel so i just sprinkle some on now

I will be seperating them soon hopefully

Would be so happy to have some kahki pekin mix ducklings

Nibblers so sweet. i got her bird gravel today so i can feed treats like lettuce and peas

Oh and she was going to eat way to much gravel so i just sprinkle some on now
Silly burb.
I need to see more pics of her.

Back
Top Bottom