Dear 16 year old me

Quote:
I LOVED this I had it on my FB wall and kept reposting it over and over...

I was dx with squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer last year..... I have just posted this link to my facebook....If it gets ONE person's attention it was worth it.....

BTW - was very proud to walk at the Relay for Life which happened to be on my birthday this year.... Very emotional to walk that first lap with other cancer survivors (and my best friend who is a breast cancer survivor) I was 38 when diagnosed and had surgery the day before Thanksgiving. So far so good. Have my appt. set for my 6 month check (probably will be checked every 6 months forever now).

Quote:
This is why i posted this. I hope that others will continue to post it. If each person even just reaches one other, the results will be well worth it!
smile.png

Arizona has some of the lowest rates of cancer in the nation. I personally know very few people who lather up with sunscreen when they go out. Now they are finding the chemicals in sunblock are toxic to our bodies & causing cancer.....no duh.

Please...please..don't educate yourself based on mainstream media.. you really have to dig for truth now.

"I've been saying this for years. Now the research is finally coming out to prove it: sunscreen use actually causes cancer, according to comprehensive new research published in the U.K.

There are two primary reasons why sunscreen causes cancer. First, and most importantly, the use of sunscreen blocks the skin from absorbing the sun's rays. That's what it's supposed to do, right? Yes, but in doing so, it also blocks the creation of all-essential vitamin D, the nutrient that the human body desperately needs to prevent as many as 25 chronic diseases. Notably: prostate cancer, breast cancer, osteoporosis, schizophrenia and heart disease."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/001264.html#ixzz1O8tKEfoX

It made me cry and that's not easy to do. It also scared the crap out of me. My French and Native American blood keep me from sun burning now days, but I used to and that alone scares me.

Back
Top Bottom