1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dear BYC Members from DH...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ladysonja, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Ladysonja

Ladysonja Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Porter, Texas
    My DH has asked that I post the following message to our fellow BYC friends... He hasn't signed up to make posts... Bless his heart!

"Dear members of BYC,

I want my wife back!

Since finding the BYC website, she has been on the computer every waking moment reading everything she can about raising chickens. Look at her tag line...

I think I have created a monster with this chicken thing - [​IMG]

Sincerely,
    Darling Husband

PS... Doesn't this site shut down for routine maintenance?" [​IMG]

2. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Wow - my DH wanted to write the same thing a year ago.... it's still going on![​IMG]

3. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    My DH has the same problem! [​IMG]

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG]

My DH usually says, while passing through the living room, 'You on that chicken page again?!' [​IMG]

5. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Mine is actually lurking around here somewhere but hasn't posted yet. [​IMG]

6. Ladysonja

Ladysonja Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Porter, Texas
    Bless DH's heart... I was reading them the Dancing Rooster thread...

The next thing I know he's dancing around the room flapping his arms and Brrrrkkk-ing to get my attention! [​IMG]

He must really want my attention!

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

[​IMG] Your as bad as I was when I started. I moved up two sigs in one day! LOL I didn't realize it at the time because I didn't know what I was doing! My hubby is still trying to get me to spend time with him...in fact I better get!

8. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    On a serious note! I use the power of the universe to accommodate me! It does everything for me. [​IMG] My old man didn't want chickens, or any animal for that matter. However, I knew that I could ask for anything and in a matter of days I WOULD get it. Somehow(which I can explain simply), it happened. No matter what... I get what I want. And NO, it's not God or Jesus that makes these things happen for me. Just an adjustment of certain things is all. So, you can get anything you want too! You really can. I do. Oh, and it's not just because I'm a girl LOL.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Dear Darling husband,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - you've got the TV remote!

Best regards
    Wildsky

10. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Well with me, I dont have to worry about a dh, but I think my 15 year old can be just as bad....though she is pretty much converted by now,lol.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by