Go little eggies! You have some big brothers and sisters cheering you on!

Screenshot_20240221-211823_Gallery.jpg

It's likely from a partridge egg, I may have had a couple eggs from others but I'm not sure. I know the partridge is laying well. No clue how it's growing white wing feathers!
I love it. You sure wound up with some mysteries there. I was telling hubby, with the exception of Buff needing Buff to make Buff, I do believe we'll let the others all blend, paints, cuckoos, chocolates, etc. and for a batch or two, let's just see what they all make. :gig

His reply was to do whatever I wanted, but let him know if he's got to build any more mini coops. ☺️

I love it. You sure wound up with some mysteries there. I was telling hubby, with the exception of Buff needing Buff to make Buff, I do believe we'll let the others all blend, paints, cuckoos, chocolates, etc. and for a batch or two, let's just see what they all make. :gig

His reply was to do whatever I wanted, but let him know if he's got to build any more mini coops. ☺️
Wonderful!

He's the definition of an understanding spouse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom