Do you decorate your coop?

• Yes, duh!

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • Oh heck no, you cray cray

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
39D21268-377C-47D7-BBC1-B8EFA0517A12.jpeg
F14792E7-C794-43B5-BF49-5A30C65BDCA4.jpeg
Oh my goodness I’m in LOVE with your coop! It’s gorgeous!

I attached a pic of the outside view. I still need to work on the outside- obviously and the netting up top may be safe but it ain’t the prettiest! LOL (I need to paint it this spring and get the laying box done as well as add the old windows to the right side of it!) the work NEVER ends . But we have 2 ducks, 1 goose, 2 phesants, and 24 chickens, and 6 turkeys! Lol they all have names and are so loved it’s ridiculous lol. How many do you have?
Ok, the inside of your coop is decorated SO CUTE!!! Thank you for sharing all your pics! Your flock is big and diverse - I love it!! Our coop is “cute” but it is our first one (was relatively “cheap” - ha, no pun intended!) so it’s definitely going to be replaced with something more substantial now that we know more of what’s really needed in a coop (besides cute). I can’t wait to see the outside of your coop after you’ve finished it - you will have so much fun bringing it to life!!

We only have 2 polish hens (Loretta - silver laced and Sally - gold laced - pictures of them are attached) but are planning to add 2-3 more this spring. We are excited and really hope Loretta and Sally will be accepting of the newbies.

Please stay in touch and share more pics of your flock and coop!!

View attachment 1648268 View attachment 1648269
Ok, the inside of your coop is decorated SO CUTE!!! Thank you for sharing all your pics! Your flock is big and diverse - I love it!! Our coop is “cute” but it is our first one (was relatively “cheap” - ha, no pun intended!) so it’s definitely going to be replaced with something more substantial now that we know more of what’s really needed in a coop (besides cute). I can’t wait to see the outside of your coop after you’ve finished it - you will have so much fun bringing it to life!!

We only have 2 polish hens (Loretta - silver laced and Sally - gold laced - pictures of them are attached) but are planning to add 2-3 more this spring. We are excited and really hope Loretta and Sally will be accepting of the newbies.

Please stay in touch and share more pics of your flock and coop!!

Awe thank you for the kind words!! Loretta and Sally are precious! I have a rooster (we named him Thelma, because we thought he was a girl at first but surpriseeeee, it was a boy! ) he would be a perfect boyfriend for them! Lol

Attachments

• F4D32FD3-931A-4C89-BA63-C0D5C66A51F3.jpeg
    F4D32FD3-931A-4C89-BA63-C0D5C66A51F3.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 7F4521C3-BE96-4DFB-8125-9B3502251459.jpeg
    7F4521C3-BE96-4DFB-8125-9B3502251459.jpeg
    898.5 KB · Views: 22
Decorated Chicken Coop? I did not do Holiday decorations this year, only because the French Country colors don't blend with Christmas colors. The birds were disappointed. And FYI, the curtains are made from vinyl-ized (?) table cloths, so they can be hosed off. View attachment 1647573 View attachment 1647574
I love how you provided different sizes and types of roosts so the chickens can choose whichever one(s) they like the best. Your coop is super cute, too! I just noticed the peahens!!

Last edited:
guys...we are almost done with our coop! i'm so excited. i cant wait to decorateView attachment 1648753 View attachment 1648755 View attachment 1648756
Decorated Chicken Coop? I did not do Holiday decorations this year, only because the French Country colors don't blend with Christmas colors. The birds were disappointed. And FYI, the curtains are made from vinyl-ized (?) table cloths, so they can be hosed off. View attachment 1647573 View attachment 1647574
hi. i noticed you dont have a poop deck. do some birds get "hit"once in awhile?

So sorry I'm just seeing this! THIS IS ADORABLE!

Back
Top Bottom