Deerwood Castle-RP-NOW OPEN!!!!!!

*Hugs* What's wrong?

My friend calls me when I am at the dentist. She calls me, crying and frieking out. I could barely understand her. She tells me her mom's horse, Brio, is dead. She wants to know where my mom is. I comfort her as much as I can and qquickly call my mom ( shes a horse vet ) and she called her. I dont really know what happened, my friend said something about a broken fence. Then, I get back in the car with Andie, my best adult friend who exercises racehorses for a living. She told me the weanling at her farm, who would have been close to a year now, thier pet, the foal who shouldn't have survived because of his leg deformities, had to be put down this morning. He lived through those awful first months, only to die now?!?!
My other best friends mom is threatening to sell her horses because her dad doesn't want to take her to the barn anymore because of her mom.
I am just so shocked and upset. I know all these horses. Talented, sweet, kind, whatever. They didn't deserve this. And neither do my friends. My friend whose horse died today? Yeah, she lost her dog in December, and broke her collarbone REALLY bad in an accident 2 months ago.
The other one whose horses might be sold? Her life is really unstable with her mom, and she always has to miss stuff. Andie? She was involved in a riding accident over the summer, and she is still getting surgery on her face and will be for the next year even though she's back to work. This is the 8th horse I have known this year to die. Two of those 8 were mine. Life is cruel.

Back
Top Bottom