Delawares from kathyinmo

Please make that list bigger people.! Sell me some kathy's dels
263a.png

This list was created a few weeks ago to point out how few people have ever had Kathy's Line Delawares. And few of the people on this list are actively working to improve them. It is a VERY precarious situation at the moment.
This list.
Oops list didn't appear.
1f602.png
well you guys know which list I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I have three of the hens from two yrs ago and lost the rooster. This yr. I hatched from Kathys flock 15 chicks. They are about 4 wks old , sooo I am not counting myself as a breeder. I hope next season when they lay to pick the best ones I have and breed them .I would like to breed them or help someone to get them someday also. My pleasure would be to give people these pretty birds.
.Who knows with my age and often health problems what will happen. Ps I am better than I have been in many months. I am on insulin and it seems most of the problems I was having are going away one by one. I hate the insulin but when it comes to me being more active and loving life it is my life saver. The pills were just not doing it as I aged.

I have three of the hens from two yrs ago and lost the rooster.  This yr. I hatched from Kathys flock 15 chicks.  They are about 4 wks old , sooo I am not counting myself as a breeder.  I hope next season when they lay to pick the best ones I have and breed them .I would like to breed them or help someone to get them someday also. My pleasure would be to give  people these pretty birds.
.Who knows with my age and often health problems what will happen.  Ps I am better than I have been in many months.  I am on insulin and it seems most of the problems I was having are going away one by one.  I hate the insulin but when it comes to me being more active and loving life it is my life saver.  The pills were just not doing it as I aged.
God bless you, and all your problems go completely away.

Back
Top Bottom